Hi all,
A friend has just bought a new computer with windows 10.
I was setting up his computer with drivers, mail etc, he is on Sky
When Sky went to Yahoo based mail a while back from Gmail, we set up the forward mail option as he was getting tons of spam on the account.
When testing everything was working we noticed his Sky mail was not coming through.
Going into his account on webmail we find that the forward option is disabled?
I've checked my yahoo mail account and the setting is the same, however I access my account via Mailwasher.
I've told him to contact Sky to find out why this optio is disabled, but that was before I thought to check my account.
Can anyone shed any light as to why this is like this?
TIA
A friend has just bought a new computer with windows 10.
I was setting up his computer with drivers, mail etc, he is on Sky
When Sky went to Yahoo based mail a while back from Gmail, we set up the forward mail option as he was getting tons of spam on the account.
When testing everything was working we noticed his Sky mail was not coming through.
Going into his account on webmail we find that the forward option is disabled?
I've checked my yahoo mail account and the setting is the same, however I access my account via Mailwasher.
I've told him to contact Sky to find out why this optio is disabled, but that was before I thought to check my account.
Can anyone shed any light as to why this is like this?
TIA
Cannot forward Yahoo mail
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire