lundi 31 mars 2014

Did the legends get buried in the Triple H segment

In the Triple H video package today there were many people metioned. Scot Steiner, Booker T, Goldberg, RVD, Kurt Angle and Mick Foley. Now some people could see this as burying, I am not sure if it buried them.



To me it looked they were trying to prove how dominant Triple H was. However I do have a concern.



Did that video package hurt the legecy of the people in the video any? There is a part of me that while I think they were trying to get heat on the game and show how good he was. However WE KNOW WRESTLING FANS.



This might convince wrestling fans that someone like Kurt Angle was garbage, even though that is far from the truth. Let's be honest here, a lot of them are easy to brainwash big time. This is not really wwe's fault, but the fickle fan, who just turns on someone because they cannot think for themselves.



I do not feel to bad for Steiner, or RVD because RVD is an asskisser who buried most of the tna roster when he came back to wwe that way he could get a push. I would feel horrible for everyone else.



It is not wwe have no faith in, but the fickle wrestling fan who probably takes anything the wrong way. I do not want people to turn on guys like Angle, Booker, Goldberg(he was a huge star), and Jericho, to have fans turn on them.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire