mardi 17 novembre 2015

How do I convert to the same format m4a,wma,mp3 on wmp

I have got a Bose wireless music system and am streaming music from my laptop. I am using wmp (either wmp or itunes can be used on a pc). I have got so many duplicate tracks on wmp that I moved Itunes to a flash drive (will still be able to get all the Itunes updates if it is only on a flash drive?) I have still got duplicate tracks on wmp because they are in different formats, wma, m4a, mp3 and I want to convert them to all the same format. The only advice Microsoft can give on duplicate tracks in wmp is to create playlists, which I think is why I have got so many duplicate tracks in wmp's music library. As my wmp seems to include a duplicate of a track from my playlists in the music library. Can I choose which music goes onto wmp?, as I don't want every track that I have in My Music, Amazon Music, One Drive automatically going onto wmp. Phew sorry there are so many questions.


How do I convert to the same format m4a,wma,mp3 on wmp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire