mardi 17 novembre 2015

It is anyone's guess...................

With a house move due, I decided to wave goodbye to Talktalk (internet/landline) and selected EE for the same. They told me as I had placed the order in good time, I should expect my landline to be active on move day after 1pm. My router would arrive at my old address before we moved.

To my surprise, in an email from EE, I learned that instead of the 19th hook-up, it would be the 30th.

Then yesterday, email arrived informing me my router would arrive today and I would get an hours warning as I would need to sign for it, despite being told it would be delivered via the letterbox.

More importantly, it would be delivered to my new address, the one we are not due to occupy for another two days.

Options were given to rearrange delivery which I have set up.

But, if I had not seen that second email, ?????

So, it is anyone's guess how this will pan out. I don't use a smart phone so won't be able to access the net till it is resolved, that is unless I sit in town with my ipad, but somehow don't think there will be enough hours in the day for that.

Just think, no phone, no internet. Thank goodness I've got Web User to read, even if I can't action anything.


It is anyone's guess...................

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire