mardi 17 novembre 2015

Rolled back Win10

After numerous problems since installing Threshold I decided to roll back to the previous version of Windows . I found that the laptop booted up and shut down much more slowly, the task bar jump lists stopped working for no particular reason, and the final thing that pushed me into rolling back was when it first booted up with all the taskbar shortcuts gone. Also the Start Menu would not work so I had no access to any programs!
I rebooted it and after a slow start it all seemed to be OK but after waking up again from sleep mode all the problems were back. This time I could at least still access the Start Menu so I just chose the `roll back to a previous version of Windows' option from Update and Security.
About 15-20mins later the laptop started up with the old version, so far all working OK.

I never thought I would say this but I am seriously considering buying a Mac.


Rolled back Win10

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire