vendredi 13 novembre 2015

Why can't I unmute my microphone?

I have a microphone plugged into the rear jack of my (Vista) computer and when I look at its Properties there is a tick against it that tells me it is working properly – but I cannot record my voice. When I click on ‘Levels’ in the Properties tab on the Microphone I can see the sound is muted. I unmute it but cannot click on ‘Apply’ because it is greyed out – my only options are OK or Cancel.

If I click on OK, I can record for a short while, but when I try to go into, say. Skype to record I find that this will not work and when I look at the Microphone Properties again, the Mute has returned. Is there anything I can I do to permanently unmute it?


Why can't I unmute my microphone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire