vendredi 13 novembre 2015

KB3097877 Published twice in 2 days(Not a Fail!)Probs with Outlook reported elsewhere

On my windows 7 machine I had 14 patches and the Windows MSRT on The update Tuesday (all installed) But on the Following Thursday there was an an out of cycle patch #KB3097877 which also installed but when I looked at the recent update History on Windows 7 the exact same Item also had been installed
I am Having no issue with it> I do not use Outlook
But elsewhere here are a few of the Headlines (in the last 48 hours:)

Quote:

KB 3097877 crashes Outlook, causes network sign-in black screen

Windows Update KB3097877 crashes Outlook

Here is my search on DuckDuckGo search does not say if this is System Restorable?


KB3097877 Published twice in 2 days(Not a Fail!)Probs with Outlook reported elsewhere

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire