lundi 26 octobre 2015

I have a proble with y m's

I a having a bit of trouble with one of the keys on y keyboard, it sees that everytie I press on the one between n and , it fails. I have tried blowing in case anything is underneath to no avail if I click on capitals THUS AND TRY IT NOW IT STILL FAILS. If I press really hard or hold, thus m and give it an extra second, it works, but even though I' a two finger typer, I tend to type fast, so don't notice the issing m till uch later.

ps, have just inserted a paint brush under the m and given it a good clean, then proceeded to type normally, but when I looked at screen, there were no spaces between words, so that tells me there is a crumb of biscuit somewhere. Not too long ago I had a similar issue and found by tasting,ginger biscuit. I'm now thinking there is a slice of cucumber somewhere, so it time for a blow-job, or rather vacuuming I think.


I have a proble with y m's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire