vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Not happy with `New Posts'

This morning I visited this website, and clicked on New Posts to see what was new. I opened one thread and commented on it but when I clicked on New Posts again the only one showing was the thread I had just been on because I had added a comment.

On every other forum I use the new posts since your last visit still show unless you actually open the thread and read the latest additions. On here any new posts are lost so you no longer know what is new.

Surely it should work the same as other places and show the threads not visited or, as on some forums, fade out the ones you have read a bit but still list them.

I know some people will say use the Quick Links but I think New Posts should be listed until they are not new to you.


Not happy with `New Posts'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire