mardi 27 octobre 2015

Group e-mails no longer working

I use Yahoo with Windows 10. I have several groups of e-mail addresses which I use frequently. Suddenly I find that none of my group e-mails are working. As security I use blind copying, that is, I write my own e-mail address in the To section and the group address in the bcc section of the e-mail form. This has worked perfectly until recently, but now my group e-mails messages are not being received. I have tried to e-mail the groups on cc and the result is the same.



I also notice that the group e-mail names in the Contacts window include an underscore as separation between words where there was a space before. I do not know whether the two things are connected. I would appreciate help with this problem.


Group e-mails no longer working

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire