samedi 31 octobre 2015

Accessing Documents on a second drive

Good evening.
I have a windows 10 desktop.The operating system is on the C drive and all documents/pictures/music/video are all on a second internal drive.
All is working okay,But the only issue I have is accessing the documents from the start menu when I select the documents folder there is nothing there as all the documents are on another drive.
I must admit its not a major problem as now I have shortcut's for the documents etc on my desktop,But it would be nice if it would work as it should.

When it was windows 7 it was okay there was a way to work it out but with windows 10 its totally different.:mad:
Does any one else have similar issues with this setup,If so I would be extremely glad of some ideas to get it sorted.
Well Many thanks...Happy Halloween.


Accessing Documents on a second drive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire