vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Firefox Problem in 10

Hi all,
I took the plunge yesterday and downloaded 10. The only problem I seem to have is with Mozilla Firefox. I took it out before starting the download as I thought there was a special FFox d/load for W10.
I was running 8.1.previously with edition FF41.

There appears to be two choices available from the Mozilla home site but despite downloading both, when I try to open them, nothing. A few swings of the blue snake and then that vanished and zilch. I am wondering if my Kask AV might be blocking it, if so where would it tell me that.

Wln 10 looks very "crisp" and so far I have enjoyed toying with it. I think a good look back at my past WU and CU mags is in the offing.
fosseway.


Firefox Problem in 10

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire