mardi 28 juillet 2015

Clean Start

Hi,

I have read various opinions here about 10.

10 from 7, 10 from 8(.1) etc.

A while ago I posted about upgrading from my Windows 8.1 on my desktop, and yes, I now have the little windows icon in the taskbar, but have not yet progressed it - Like has been said, there's 12 months to go yet, and the start usually highlights issues that nobody foresaw.

I'll wait awhile.

Now, I've bought a new SSD - a Corsair 256Gb.

I intend to install Windows 8 on it, and get it fully up to date (over the next few weeks) and load very liitle on to it.

Most stuff is on a standard 1TB drive anyway.

I have read about clean installs (from isos). This isn't instantly available at the moment?

My intention is to load Windows 8, update it all, and then load W10. Once on, I thought I'd create an image (using Macrim Reflect).

This then would form a backup I could reload from.

Am I likely to have any problems doing this?

Thanks


Clean Start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire