dimanche 26 juillet 2015

Multimedia drives with HDMI and remote.

Sorry in advance if this is in wrong forum section!
I have been searching long and hard for a decent new high capacity multimedia drive but I am struggling!
My first multimedia drive was this:
http://ift.tt/1eqrda0
I changed the firmware for it to play more file types and it even played DVD iso files..but was soon filled up (and still works!!)
I then got this:
http://ift.tt/1eqrda4

Had some teething problems but still works to this day (despite slow to start up)

My problem is this: I would like to transfer all my media files (mkv's, avi's ,iso files. 720p and 1080p files) to a new multimedia drive but so far I cannot find anything suitable on-line.
Any suggestions?
I would like it to support the new video codec's as well as being able to play ISO files and at leat 3TB capacity. Also with remote control and HDMI output.
I did find a NAS drive with HDMI and a remote control but couldn't find all the info about file types.
I have recently ripped my whole CD collection to my pc as well as my blu-ray and DVD collection. (I've put all my originals into storage). I very rarely use my DVD player as I find using a multimedia drive much easier than looking through a pile of DVD;'s or CD's).
I hope with this info someone can help with some good advice!!


Since I started writing this I found this on-line:
http://ift.tt/1eqrda8

Does anyone own one of these and would it do everything I require?


Multimedia drives with HDMI and remote.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire