lundi 27 juillet 2015

Windows 10: The Truth

Postie was early and thankfully he was bringing my eagerly awaited WebUser issue 376. I say eagerly as it contains what everyone is wondering, should we go for 10 or stay put for a while?

Put me feather duster to one side, (it's hissing down so helping out with the housework to pass the time). Coffee made, settle down and only halfway into the feature W10: The Truth confirms my earlier decision stay put for a while.

Thanks Robert and all who contributed to this very helpful feature, especially for the likes of me, some experience but not an expert by any means.

Last week your sister mag, Computer Active's feature on the subject, in my opinion, did not enable anyone to decide one or tother WebUser does. So, anyone out there not a regular reader and not sure whether to upgrade or not, then get up early Wednesday and make sure of buying your copy. You won't regret it.


Windows 10: The Truth

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire