jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Windows 10 upgrade and Kaspersky

I ran the Windows 10 upgrade this evening on my Dell XPS Laptop.
Installation went without a hitch but then I discovered that my Kaspersky Internet Security was no longer running. The folder was there but no shortcuts on the desktop and it was obviously not running. Windows Defender and Windows firewall had been activated. I tried re installing using the original CD. It failed telling me that a newer version was already installed. So it was but all attempts to run it defeated me. I went to the Kasperky website and downloaded the latest version. Installed it and entered my Activation code. Now it is running again without any problems. It seems that Windows 10 upgrade decided it was not compatible and stopped it. Tomorrow I will see what else is no longer running.


Windows 10 upgrade and Kaspersky

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire