vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Problem running Windows 10?

I have an Acer Aspire V3-571 laptop which was new in Sept 2012. A couple of weeks ago I clicked on the Windows 10 icon & ‘Check your PC’ and it confirmed it would run Windows 10.

A few days ago I decided to check again, this time with my printer plugged in, & I got the following message:

‘This PC will have problems running Windows 10
Devices
The device manufacturers haven’t made these devices compatible with Windows 10, so they will cause problems. Check with the manufacturers for support.
Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter
You might not be able to connect to the internet.’

Can somebody please tell me what a Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter is? Is it something to do with the printer, or has something changed in my laptop in the last couple of weeks? It’s not a wireless printer.


Problem running Windows 10?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire