mercredi 26 août 2015

eBay script problem.

I am using Windows 8 and for a couple of days now have been experiencing a script problem when I am using Firefox to access eBay. When I list a page full of items for sale and start to scroll down I get a message telling me "Script: http://secure-assets.rubiconpr…ay-uk-SRPLR_160x600_BTF.min.js:3" and that I can Continue, Debug script, or Continue. If I take the Continue then I can scroll until the next page or until I open an item to view it and come back to the page when I get the same message. Sometimes I get a Stop Script option and if I take that then I can continue to scroll . I have deleted all history and cookies and re-started the pc but can't stop it behaving like this.

Would be grateful for any help because this is making eBay virtually impossible to use.


eBay script problem.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire