samedi 29 août 2015

How to Restore Crashed Apps on Chrome

When I started my laptop, the other morning, several boxes popped up informing that a number of applications had crashed on Chrome. I was offered the chance to click to correct, but the notifications disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Because I was not connected to the internet there was nothing I could do immediately.

Once on Chrome I did notice that a number of applications were missing. To resolve the problem, I clicked on the menu, the three bars on the top right. Going to settings, I clicked on Extensions and was then able to click against each item to enable them again.

I have no idea why they crashed, but at least it was an easy problem to resolve.


How to Restore Crashed Apps on Chrome

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire