mardi 25 août 2015

Using flash drives in amplifiers

economically, buying a few of these to store music, it makes sense to buy the 64gb drive rather than the 32gb.

But I'm not sure if I want to spread my music collection over several 32gb rather than a couple of 64gb ? What do people think, especially those who have done the same sort of thing.

Also, I have smaller flash drives, but they are all 2.0 so if I get 3.0 is there any difference apart from the speed, will there be compatibility problems of any kind ?

And, does anybody recommend any particular sort of flash drive, I don't want them to bust on me with regular use, as has happened before with a maxcell one, even though it was only a 1gb which I bought a long time ago.

There is a sale on at PC World at the moment, they are selling Sandisk and PNY drives.


Using flash drives in amplifiers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire