jeudi 27 août 2015

Navigation at Bottom of Page

I have always had navigation at the top and bottom of every page of my website. This is a query about the navigation links at the bottom of the page.

Up to now I use the following as my navigation links at the bottom of a page:

Home | News | Routes | History | Statistics | Mallory & Irvine | Interviews | Articles | Gallery | Links | Site Map

However, I read the following post on another forum saying that this is bad for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

A big mistake from an SEO-perspective that I see a lot of webpages make is they duplicate most or all of the links that are in their navigation bar again in their footer. All that does is weaken all of your links throughout the entire site.

So should I replace the above with just the boring links like:

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Links | Site Map

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!


Navigation at Bottom of Page

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire