samedi 29 août 2015

Have my email addresses been hacked?

I am probably letting people on here know about a site already known, but as a Tech.novice I looked on here to see if it had been highlighted.

I saw this site in an 2 page article in Computeractive Magazine which I subscribe to, this explains that you may have been hacked years ago and people may be reading your emails and have access to your personal details although they may not have been used yet.

Below is the Computeractive link to the site for you to check all your Account addresses even old ones not used for years, as was found by someone in the article to have been accessed.

http://ift.tt/1l33Xi1

Many Webmail companies and Retailers are very coy about admitting that their security has been breached (quote: sometimes hushing it up, or taking months to admit it happened)so this site would be very handy to check all your email addresses.


Have my email addresses been hacked?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire