dimanche 30 août 2015

Thanks Yahoo for the Info might Make 1 % someday? Cool Website Too!

If you are using the Yahoo Email service as you are aware the Mailbox size its a Modest 1 Terabyte
and My Busiest feed in the Well run Smartmail section are my Facebook feeds Spam is Less than 1 per month !(what beats the Filters)
So am Pleased with it (Top Secure site in my book)
Like Gmail it does have a Malbox capacity Counter of which it says on Mine
Modestly I have used 0.0001 % of the capacity and I can store another 54 million Emails

Rest of the Website is also worth a revisit Very slick Glossy looking now Here is the UK News page http://ift.tt/1kmKsmR
Compare this with the late 90's and early 2000's Versions which frankly were tatty :o

Query? Why has Yahoo not attempted a Web browser Build with Efforts like this :rolleyes:

I'd have a Try out


Thanks Yahoo for the Info might Make 1 % someday? Cool Website Too!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire