lundi 24 août 2015

Can I have win10 pro

I have a win8.1 basic laptop but I would like Win 10 Pro.
If I do a free upgrade I will automatically get Win 10 Home.

I also have Win7 Ultimate laptop.
If I do a free upgrade I will automatically get Win 10 Pro.
BUT the laptop is not compatible for Win 10.

Will Win 10 Pro not upgrade on win7 laptop because of incompatible device?

So how will I get Win 10 Pro on my win8 basic laptop?
Create a partition and install win7 on compatible win8 laptop? -I read this is not possible because Once you install windows 8 on a system it will not allow you to install a prior OS like windows 7, this is because of the way the file system is layed down on the HD.
Windows 7 uses a NTFS file structure where as Windows 8 Uses a GPT file structure.
The data is layed down and located on different parts of the drive. That is why windows 7 cannot install due to the Gpt format of the drive. As it is an older operating system and does not understand GPT format. IS THIS TRUE?


Can I have win10 pro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire