jeudi 22 octobre 2015

The hidden AOL video URL('s) you must Bookmark!

If you pick about the News videos on AOL,Talktalks websites and follw the Link through often you end up at a dead end (More of the same)

But not many people know about the unpublicised AOL.On Video Channel ,even me and I'm supposed to know lots about Navigating that domain. Yet this URL is a sort of Free spirit (escaped my notice !:o)

Given a few Minutes Viewing You are going to want to see more
The News videos are HQ with No Commentary ...Not HTML5 but Flash player powered! On my XP Computer (Chrome ) Picture Quality was excellent, sound also and I played around with the links and there was a Lot of dedicated Channels to explore, also with the same quality content.

By altering the Country code on the Domain Name, the sky's the limit (AOL country codes >There's quite a few globally! (Have to Bookmark each one!)
And There is No idiot Content ... I have found several Bloggers whom I will Subscribe to on YouTube on the "Channels list"(and I've only given it a quick perusal)

What will you discover? ...I was not logged on to AOL when I visited these URL's...Need to register to save Favourite Channels OK?
For starters Here is the US Version http://on.aol.com/
And from the UK http://on.aol.co.uk/


The hidden AOL video URL('s) you must Bookmark!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire