lundi 28 avril 2014

Adam Rose and Bo Dallas

At the WWE live event I went to tonight people didn't know how to react to Adam Rose and Bo Dallas.



Bo cut a promo and people were cheering him. They only started to boo him when he wrestled against Justin Gabriel and was using heel tactics. When he debuts on t.v. I hope they do something to establish him as a heel.



Adam Rose came out to hardly any reaction and again people didn't seem to know if they should cheer or boo him. It was only when Heath Slater came out they figured out to cheer him. A guy behind me said the gimmick would only last one or two weeks and then people would get tired of it.



It will be interesting to see how people react to them when they come on screen.



So what do you guys think of these two? I watched very little NXT so I don't know how over the gimmicks were there. I know Bo was champion for a while.

I know nothing about Adam Rose except the promos they show.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire