jeudi 24 avril 2014

The Real Reason I'm Mad CM Punk left.

I don't need to give back ground on the CM Punk situation, and it has been talked about to death sense he threw up the douces and walked out of WWE. If you don't know the story try a cool thing called Google, I thinks that's what its called, to get caught up. With that said you're probably thinking, " Okay hypocrite, if its been talked about to death then why the hell are posting a thread about it?"

Well that is a valid question. And I am writing about it, because I want to explain the one reason I'm mad at Punk for leaving. It has nothing to do with backstage crap or my view on him as a person. I'm mad he left, because sense he left I personally have seen some great opportunities where the CM Punk character would've fit in perfectly in an angle and it would have been entertaining as hell to see. At least for me. Sense he left two stories have came to mind that i would have loved too see.The first came to mind before mania and the second after mania. Anyways enough babbling, here they are:



-CM Punk and AJ Lee vs Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Some people cringe at mixed tag matches, however i think this one would have been great. CM Punk and AJ Lee would have bee a perfect anti-authority duo to take on The Authority. I would have loved this feud and I thought it would have been a good Mania match. Probably the highest profiled mix tag match match ever in recent memory. I'm not complaining too bad cause what we got at Mania with Bryan vs Triple H was a great match and excellent story.



-My second Idea is the one that I'm real mad that we wont get. It would work out Awesome for CM Punk to return as a hero and savior to help Daniel Bryan fight the Authority, and then build to a face vs face match between the two for the WWE title. It could be all respect and honorable crap between CM Punk and Bryan, then in the match Triple H interferes and when he walks out the crowd would wonder what he is going to do, sense he has a problem with both men. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this one. Triple H brings a chair in the ring and then Punk takes it from him, looks like he's gonna hit Triple H, the turns, and blasts Bryan, and hits the GTS for the win. The biggest Anti-Authority figure in the WWE does the unthinkable and aligns himself with Vince's daughter, and as punk once put it, " his doofus son in law." I think it would be a great turn and would lead to a great feud between Punk and Bryan. Sure this kind of angle has been done plenty of times, but with the pieces involved it would still be great.



Sadly though, for me atleast, it appears we won't get either of these situations. Based on everything I've heard and read, and things CM Punk had said in interviews prior to the walk out, if he ever does comeback to WWE, I don't think it'll be until 2015 at the earliest. Anyways, based on what I said:



-What do you guys think? Would you have liked to see either of the ideas I stated?

-What are some Ideas for good angles involving Punk that we won't be getting now that he left?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire