mercredi 30 avril 2014

Wrasslin' Tapes

Anybody still holding onto their old VHS tapes? I for some reason still have not gotten rid of my old wrestling tapes, simply because I spent so much time when I was younger taping all kinds of stuff off the early days of the WWE 24/7 package, plus all the old masters I convinced my parents to buy for me as a kid when I we'd go to a Coconuts or Sam Goody. Yeah, remember those stores?



I bring this up just because I wanted to watch a particular episode of RAW with an old Vader/Austin match on it and was pleasantly surprised to find I still had it on VHS. And I may be one of the few people who still has a VCR hooked up and working fine. Fuckin' Sanyo bro.



Anyone else still holding onto some old wrasslin' tapes, or even still watch them? I pop em in from time to time if I don't have another copy of a certain show.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire