mercredi 30 avril 2014

Prison Rules Summer 2014

The King of the Prison is back until Aug 24th on these forums and there's no better place to start my first thread on my millionth run on these forums than my very own Prison. The Prison is currently like John Cena: Stale. Prisoners don't stay, or they're stupider than ever. That's unacceptable if you ask me. Therefore I've created the Second Ever Prison Rules, those with a good memory will remember the first one invoked alligators. Here's the new rules for this summer.



1) I've taken this place over, if you're sent in here you'll deal with me, if you bitch in here you'll deal with me, I'm moderating this section now even though m name is not bold.



2) I report directly to the people of the forums. When you're in here be on your best behavior, you will be judged by the Greatest Ex Prisoner of all time.



3) We are going to break the trend of Prison Bingo together. Us prisoners are too obvious together we will change that.



4) You get sent here you are obliged to watch Shawshank Redemption and do a report on it. It explains a lot believe me.



5) if you create discussion I will respond, if you don't create discussion I will.



6) The Money in the Bank Chatter Match will be happening in June. Winner will get an actual prize that's already been created.



7) Don't drop the soap.



8) This place isn't meant for pussies. I'm restoring this place to it's former glory, I want you all to be mean and nasty. Create positive discussion but with new Prisoners give them hell



8a) prisoners you are forced to take their shit and fling none back



9) Don't take this place too seriously. Be on here to enjoy yourself, in real life we are all different and would surprise one another, on here you can be who you want to be and if people judge you so be it.



10) This is my playground




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire