samedi 26 avril 2014

There still with WWE?!

So i was looking at the WWE roster page today for some reason, and saw some names that had you asked me before I saw it, I literally could not have told you if they were still under contract with WWE unless I checked online. Those three guys are Curt Hawkins, Yoshi Tatsu, and JTG.



So simple question. Which one of the three do you think WWE should do something with, and could get the most out of? Or do you think WWE is just waiting for all their contracts to run out and then send them on their way?



For me, my pick is Curt Hawkins. Seems like he can go in the ring, and I expected more out of him, and Ryder for that matter, after they teamed up with EDGE. Heck Hawkins has to be somewhat good in the ring, considering he helped train with the Rock to get him ready for his return to the ring. You think that would get him some kind of rub backstage, but I guess not. I personally think WWE could do a lot more with him and think he has some talent.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire