jeudi 24 avril 2014

CM Punk, GFW?

Now first of all I have read no rumors or speculations that this may happen. This is simply a what if thread.



My questions are:



1: If Punk signed with Jeff Jarretts new promotion would it have an impact?



2: How would you use Punk in the new promotion?



3: Is it possible for Punk to wrestle there?



4: Would it be a good idea for Punk to sign?





For me, I think it would be really cool if Punk did sign with this new promotion. It would grab many peoples attention in my opinion. I would make Punk the face of the company, at least for the 1st year. I would center everything around Punk.



Punk is a star. His star power will greatly help the new promotion. With all the controversy of the 'walk out' I think it creates even more appeal. People want to see punk and I think this new promotion would be a great outlet.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire