dimanche 27 avril 2014

What Kind Of Show Would You Prefer?

I'm going to list two examples. The point is not to discuss these two particular shows (although we could). I'm just curious as to what kind of show you prefer and in my opinion the following shows are good examples to use for my question.



What would you find more enjoyable, a show that is mostly garbage but has one match that you absolutely love and consider an all time classic, or a show that doesn't have anything as great as that but is at least a good show from top to bottom?



My examples are WM25 and WM26. Most people think WM25 was terrible except for HBK vs. Taker which most people love(a little overrated in my opinion but still great). WM26 didn't really have anything that was an all time classic but was pretty solid all the way through.



Maybe you don't agree with the WM25 and WM26 example but you get the point. If I told you WM31 was either going to be awful except for one outstanding match that would be considered one of the best ever or it would be a really good show but not have that classic match which would you prefer?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire