samedi 26 avril 2014

WWE Network - What do you want

I've had the WWE Network since it's second week and am very happy with it so far. Its been great for me as although I've been a fan of wrestling for over 20 years I fell out of love with it for a couple of years and sold a lot of my wrestling collection. With access to the network I've replaced most it and have access to some classics that I could only dream of before.

The annoying thing about WWE DVD releases over the last few years is that for one reason or another (politics etc) many classic matches have been unavailable but are now available (although some have been edited) on the network. Although there is a lot on, there are some notable exceptions such as the Clash of The Champions specials and Saturday Night Main Event.

I was looking on the networks twitter account yesterday and they had a details of the forthcoming schedule for the network.

Coming soon this year are :



Clash of The Champions Specials

Saturday Night Main Event

Rock'n'Wrestling TV Series (Cartoon)

WCW Nitro



I m really looking forward to the Clash's and Nitro. I was just wondering what you guys are looking forward to seeing




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire