mardi 29 avril 2014

Extreme Rules 2014 - Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger

On the Raw post-show last night, a triple threat elimination match between RVD, Swagger and Cesaro was announced for this Sunday's card. While I personally would've preferred seeing this sort of match for the IC title, this should still be a pretty good outing.



After this match, I think it's time to move Cesaro on from his feud with Swagger considering that he's already beaten him twice, though their match on SmackDown! was far better than the one on Raw last night. The only real purpose I can see for having RVD here is to provide a little star power and some high flying moves to mingle with the ground & pound styles of Swagger and Cesaro. I don't see RVD picking up the win, ultimately putting over younger talent is pretty much WWE's main goal with him considering that he only wrestles 3 months at a time before going on hiatus. I've no real interest in seeing Swagger win because, as I alluded to, it'd indicate his feud with Cesaro may continue and I don't see much of a point to that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire