mardi 29 avril 2014

Evolution vs The Shield

Just wanted to hear your thaughts. I think this wasn't a good send off for the Extreme Rules match.



Yesterday when I was watching the whole segment (BTW There is no reason that we saw them for the first time in the last 20 minutes of the show if they are going to treat this as your main event feud) and it seemed botched.



Flair looked bad, and when he left I was like WTF was that, what did he say? Why? Is he with Evolution or Shield? You had Cole and JBL selling the shit out of a Shield endorsement by Flair but it wasn't freakin clear.



The match started, and the crowd seemed to be behind Orton, at least a good 30-40% of it. The match was good but the interference was cheap, I mean I didn't feel a lot of work went into that segment.



Even worst, they beat down the Shield for a good 6-7 minutes, and out of no where Rollins comes in and saves the day, did he eat spinach on the outside? That wasn't believable for me.



The spear was also botched, Trips sold it like it was 1 million bucks but it was poorly executed.



I don't know what they will do with that story, but to be quite honest, my interest in the Shield is weaken every week of that feud.



I just want to know if I'm the only one who's interest in that feud is less today than it was the RAW after Mania.



Cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire