samedi 31 mai 2014

Do the new characters that have been created have longevity?

First things first, I do not mean the wrestlers portraying these characters I mean the characters in general. How much longevity do these characters have?



Alexander Rusev - Anti - American, pro Russia. We see these short-lived characters every 10 years or so. Once America gets bored with the Putin hate, then Rusev disappears. How does he recover?



Adam Rose - I hate this gimmick as it is, but, how long can he keep portraying a party boy? I guess he can recover by saying he has sobered up, and hates the fun life, turning into a Steven Richards "Right To Censor" type gimmick.



Bo Dallas - I am a "Bo-liever" I just don't bolieve that this gimmick can go on forever, and I don't see him going any further past this gimmick, based on his brief run in the big leagues last year.



Wyatt Family - How long can this cult gimmick go on? I hope forever, but it seems these days that Bray is just saying the same thing over and over about Cena. What happens to Bray when the fans go quiet?



My question is obviously how long can these gimmicks last? Also, what becomes of the superstars portraying these characters when it is time to pull the plug?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire