lundi 26 mai 2014

Your fantasy roster

Ok, here's a thread I've been wanting to post for quite some time. I'm sorry if this has been done before, but there's no way I can get through all the possible threads on this site. So, my question is, if you could take 40 superstars/divas from WWE/TNA/ROH and create your own roster, who would you pick? And which titles from the promotions would you have? Here's my list.



AJ STYLES

CM PUNK

RANDY ORTON

DAMIEN SANDOW

SETH ROLLINS

ROMAN REIGNS

DEAN AMBROSE

BOBBY ROODE

KEVIN STEEN

AUSTIN ARIES

CHRISTIAN

JAMES STORM

SAMOA JOE

TYSON KIDD

BRAY WYATT

LUKE HARPER

ERICK ROWAN

GOLDUST

CODY RHODES

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

KAZARIAN

ABYSS

BATISTA

BROCK LESNAR

DOLPH ZIGGLER

CHRIS JERICHO

WADE BARRETT

SHEAMUS

JIMMY USO

JEY USO

ALEX SHELLEY

JAY LETHAL

GAIL KIM

LITA

PAIGE

AJ LEE

ANGELINA LOVE

MICKIE JAMES

NATALYA

LAYLA




Now, as for the titles:



World Heavyweight Title (Big Gold belt) - CM Punk

Intercontinental Title (Classic White) - AJ Styles

X-Division Title - Austin Aries

TV Title (ROH) - Dolph Ziggler

United States Title - Wade Barrett

Tag Team Titles (TNA) - Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns

Women's Title - Mickie James



So, that's it. You can pick any title available (only one World title and one Tag title, though) and any superstar/diva that was actively wrestling in the past 14 years, provided they worked for TNA, WWE or ROH. The reason I picked my particular list is because I personally enjoy watching each one of these superstars and they have, at one point or another, been my favourite. I picked my champions based on who I think would put on great matches for those titles and bring prestige to those belts. So, who would you pick?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire