vendredi 30 mai 2014

Time Limits in Matches

So, if you're a listener to JR's podcast, you might of heard him talking about having time limits in matches. He would talk quite a bit about it and how it can help and I have to admit, I agree with everything he says on the matter. Now at this point, it would be impossible for the WWE to impose time limits in matches, as it would just stick out at this point. But the real question is "Would you preferred to have time limits in the first place?" Here are some of the positives that would come from it.



1) It would give the wrestler's a solid time to aim for, helping them plan out the match a lot better.



2) Time limit draws gives a new result to matches.



3) It could reduce the number of matches ending in DQs.



4) It would make match lengths more believeable (because at the moment there's still the floating possibility of having the first match last the entire show).



What do you guys think? I like it, because it makes me think of things like Rocky. Where Apollo Creed destroys people in the first few rounds but then Rocky takes him to the limit! They could something like that. Plus, a match ending in a draw, I like the idea of. I know Americans HATE draws, but I think seeing two guys beat up, standing there with their 20 minutes up, shaking hands would be a cool thing.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire