dimanche 23 août 2015

PDF Printing

Hi,
I am trying to print from Edge to a pdf printer.

I have Foxit Reader, and Microsoft Print to pdf, and Microsoft XPS document writer.

If I try printing to Foxit Reader, I get a message:



(If it wasn't there it wouldn't be an option to select)

Print to pdf - well that should work shouldn't it..

1. It gives no information where it's going to save the pdf to.
2. When you press print, it gives a message:



So, look in the Documents folder, and there it isn't.

Checked Public Documents, My Documents - nothing.

Where are they saved?
Why can't I select a different location to save them?

... and Microsoft want people to use Edge???

Really trying to use this Edge, but getting P****d off with it's total lack of functionality.

...and is there anywhere you can actually tell Microsoft that there are issues, so maybe, just maybe in months to come they might think about fixing it?

Probably not...

Rant over :mad:

EDIT: Oh by the way PDF REdirect doesn't work either... but it all works in IE.


PDF Printing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire