lundi 30 juin 2014

Chirs Jericho Returns....Again

Nope, I didn't go back and dig up a thread from 2012. Nope, I didn't go back and dig up a thread from 2013. It's now 2014 and Chris Jericho has made his third comeback in as many years. I'm probably in the minority here but forgive me for not being excited this time. Hell, I wasn't excited last time. If WWE got a long term commitment out of Jericho maybe I would care more about his annual comeback, but my first thought is will he even make it to the end of the year.



I know we're in an era now where guys come and go after disappearing for months at a time. I don't mind it for bigger stars like The Rock, Brock Lesnar, and Triple H. Jericho doesn't belong in that group. I know what a lot of you are going to say. Jericho will help get some young talent over. Will he though? Chris Jericho has been “putting guys over” for so long a win over him doesn't mean anything. Just ask Evan Bourne, Fandango, and Ryback. I admit a feud with Bray Wyatt is intriguing but it's going to fall flat for me if Jericho skips town again as soon as it's over.



I know Chris Jericho is one of the guys that can do no wrong among the IWC. I'm not trying to hate on him. I like Jericho. I just don't like how he comes and goes. I'd be fine with Jericho sticking around full time for a couple years. I'd also be fine never seeing him again. Either way I wish he would make up his mind. In or out.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire