lundi 30 juin 2014

my ongoing Facebook conversation with the National Association for Gun Rights

Cory Allen



I am all for people's right to have guns for defense of home, family & self but where I draw the line is when come psycho can get an automatic weapon and shoot up a school for no reason.*



What about a parents right to send their child to elementary school and not worry about them getting shot?



I am not for taking away guns entirely. That does go against the 2nd ammendment and I do not want to start down the slope of taking away guaranteed rights.



What I pray & hope for is laws that make it harder for people who will only misuse them to get them.



Saturday at 2:49pm



National Association for Gun Rights



Those laws you're talking about just don't work. Criminals and homicidal lunatics don't obey the laws. Reality is at no other time in human history have we gathered all of our children together for 8 hours a day and then issued a public guarantee that they will be defenseless. That's flat out crazy. If we post armed guards to keep "important people" safe, we should absolutely post them at schools to keep our kids safe. That would start to make a difference, instead of making our kids victims.



25 minutes ago*·*Sent from Web



Cory Allen



I agree 100% that we should have armed guards at schools



We have countless homeless veterans that I am sure would love to have the job of protecting our children.



21 minutes ago



National Association for Gun Rights



Not to mention parents with Concealed carry permits. I'd volunteer at my kids' school one day a week to walk the halls if it meant keeping them safe. The problem isn't availability of able bodied guards; it's the mindset of the media who lump law abiding citizens with guns with homicidal lunatics.



9 minutes ago*·*Sent from Web



Cory Allen



The liberal media does do that and I don't agree at all.



But on the other hand the right is acting like all people who disagree with them are trying to ban all guns across the board.



There has to be equal ground where everyone is happy and I hope it's found before more children die



Just now




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire