mardi 24 juin 2014

"PG" kissing? Please check this out guys...

I have an issue with wwe television. They tell us that we are in a "PG" era. Ok? With that said why is that my son should be allowed to watch Fandango slip the tongue to 2 different divas within a 10 minute segment but he is not allowed to see a man get hit in the back of the head with a chair? I as a fan would much rather see some brutal tail whippins then some make out sessions.



If i may borrow a line from Chair Shot Reality, Please Vince, PLEASE stop allowing this nonsense if we are to be trapped in your so called "PG" era of television. How is sexuality any different then violence? I mean i know the obvious answer but come on now guys...



True wrestling fans tune in every monday and most fridays (if you havent already read the spoilers from tuesdays tapings and actually care to see whats happening) to see fully grown men beat it each other back and forth across a squared circle. So again i ask, why is this ok? I dont think tongue tieing completely fits into a "PG" rating. I certainly dont see that stuff happening in any other "PG" rated shows i view with my son.



All im saying is please bring back the all out butt kicking and toss the kissing in the trash. Im not tuneing in to see who wants to get in Fahhnnn-dahnn-gooos pants. Im not blaming him, hes an amazing athlete whom i feel is getting the short end of the stick with creative. Dont get me wrong, he def gets his on screen time in but its not the way id like to see it...



Does no one agree?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire