jeudi 26 juin 2014

I've Decided I Don't Like Kane

He was my favourite wrestler when I was eight but, it should be noted, I was eight.



Daniel Bryan had some okayish matches with him and that's the best I remember getting from him for a long time. When he's on my television screen I'm usually either uninterested or embarrassed. As a comedy character he's decent; the Hell No period was pretty good.



His match with Bray Wyatt, horrible. His match with Zack Ryder, horrible. His matches with John Cena, horrible. In fact, if I never see him the same ring as John Cena again, it's too soon.



There's a sort of in-built respect for him because he's been around so long but I don't think he's deserving of it - particularly not for the wrestler he is.



I know this sounds horribly contrarian, or like a Dagger Dias post, but I do really want to know if there are like-minded people out there.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire