lundi 30 juin 2014

Is anyone else kinda suprised?

Am I the only one who is kinda surprised Jack Swagger hasn't been fired yet? He is starting to put together a record of injuring other wrestlers. I'm not here to bash swagger and I'm not saying he's caused any injuries on purpose, but think about it. Wade Barrett was getting a good push, the gets injured during a beat down by swagger, and now is gonna be out for a few months and has to drop the Intercontinental Title. Before that he gave Ziggler a concussion. After that Ziggler dropped the World title and has been free falling down the card ever sense. Those two instances are recent and I think there may be others on that list. I'm pretty sure WWE has let guys go in the past for being unsafe. So is it just me or is any one else surprised Jack Swagger hasn't been labeled a hazard and given the axe?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire