dimanche 29 juin 2014

Possible swerve for WWE Money in the Bank 2014

So, WWE Money in the Bank PPV is tonight, and everyone seems to have their opinions on who would win, with the majority being either Roman Reigns, John Cena or Randy Orton. But now I've been hearing that WWE might POSSIBLY have Alberto Del Rio win the title to persuade him to re-sign a new contract. Now, I can maybe understand why they would do this, as they may feel that they don't have anyone else to entice their Spanish/Mexican fanbase to tune in, but how does that saying go? "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it"? Something like that, anyway. Just about every time they've made Alberto Del Rio champion, they've had to switch and give it to someone else within a couple of months. The reason? He's boring. He doesn't really put the a$$es in seats, so to speak. The Mexican Aristocrat was played out years ago, and when he was face, that was the only time he wasn't really playing that character. Everytime I see him on my screen, I immediately try and find something else to do. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Either way, IF they go with having him win it, I'm sure we'll see a fairly quick cash-in. If not, where can they go, story-line wise? He has almost no history with Daniel Bryan, if Bryan is even ready to go in the next month or so. Who else is there that we could care about going after Del Rio for the title? Any ideas? Anyway, I really hope this doesn't happen.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire