jeudi 26 juin 2014

the intercontinental title

I am not a regular on here so apologies if this has been covered loads of times, but does anyone remember how much the intercontinental championship used to mean? The guy with that belt was more or less guaranteed to be a future main event star and guys like Brett Hart built their popularity with ic title runs. I remember caring as much about storylines involving the ic title as I did the world title.



My question is - What would you do to get it back to having that kind of prestige? I would have a situation a bit like 'option c' in tna where the ic champ always gets a shot at the world title at, say, Summerslam. I would have at least the first 2 ic champs to do this win the belt. All of a sudden, having that belt makes you a big deal. It would be a good way to build guys like reigns and Cesaro who can have a run with a meaningful title as a practice run for the world title as well as putting mid card guys in meaningful programmes that people actually give a damn about




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire