dimanche 29 juin 2014

If you could replace...

As I was watching WWE's Main Event yesterday, I saw the match between R-Truth and Xavier Woods vs Rybaxel. Seeing Axel, a thought came to my head. What if Axel had replaced Eric Rowan of the Wyatt family from the beginning?



Bray Wyatt is obviously the leader, gold on the mic and decent-to-good in the ring. Luke Harper shows good signs on the mic too, and is really good in the ring, especially for a semi-big guy (or tall guy). Eric Rowan is obviously the Wyatt member who seems to be the weak link. I'm not taking anything away from him, but he still hasn't shown anything on the mic, since he hasn't been given the mic, and in the ring, he seems kinda limited, at least so far. So, I had the idea that someone could replace Eric, and I believe Curtis Axel would be a perfect option, no pun intended, for that role.



Curtis is obviously a semi-big guy himself, and moves way better than Eric. I understand that in some way, Eric fills the role of the really big guy, the juggernaut etc, but I think the duo of Harper and Axel would work so much better. As I said, they are both good technically, they both do a dropkick which would seem awesome and they both have the same body structure. Their names also souns similar. It would also be a great way to develop Curtis Axel, certainly way better than how we is being developed right now. Harper came in as a nobody and now is being thought by a lot as a great talent who could hold his own on a single's career. Axel would definitely be able to pull that off too.



If it's not broken, don't fix it and the Wyatt family isn't broken, but what if....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire