mercredi 25 juin 2014

Regal/Riley/Lawler Should Be RAW The Announce Team

It's my opinion that the RAW announce team should be William Regal, Alex Riley and Jerry Lawler instead of Michael Cole, JBL and Lawler.



I don't care for JBL and I don't know many people who do. I do think he's better behind a mic than in the ring, but I find him boring and think Riley or Regal would be much better. Michael Cole. Does anyone like Michael Cole? I don't think he adds anything at all, and actually find him rather annoying. Not "boy I hate this guy, I sure hope he gets it" annoying, but "I legitimately consider turning the sound off" annoying. But, he's simply a pawn to say whatever WWE wants to get out there.



The current team serves its purpose and seemingly does what WWE wants (which is why they probably won't be replaced), but I do think a Regal/Riley/Lawler team would be much better.



What do you think?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire