samedi 28 juin 2014

Who will replace Barrett tomorrow night?

I'm pretty sure someone will replace Bad News Barrett tomorrow. I read that his photo was taken out of the gallery on WWE's Facebook page.



Now, here's the thing. I think that even if Bad News competed, we were still going to have a surprise entrant. They have 8 guys in the main event and 7 in the other match. While 7 is unheard of, I think they were going to bring in an 8th man. Now that Barrett is injured, it will probably stay as 7 and they'll announce this other guy to be Barrett's replacement.



And who do I think it is? Well.. Who better to win a briefcase full of money than someone who came to play and has a price to pay?????







I can see Miz coming in and winning the match. I'll actually be pretty excited for it. Hopefully they put Alex Riley back with him. Their schtick was gold and it's been enough time that I'd like to see it again.



Then again, maybe they would prefer if the surprise entrant is someone we can bolieve in.







Considering Bo isn't announced for the PPV yet, I think he has a big chance of being the surprise entrant and maybe even winning the Money in the Bo-ank.



I'm hoping for Miz though. I'm a big fan even if the IWC has turned on him. I hope it isn't someone anticlimactic like Santino, Truth or Big Show, but WWE loves to troll us with their classic "Big Show surprises".



So who would you like to replace Barrett, and who do you think will it be???




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire