lundi 30 juin 2014

Report: *POSSIBLY* Dismal News For Daniel Bryan

As we heard on the Money in the Bank kickoff show last night, there's a possibility that Daniel Bryan may have to undergo another surgery on his neck. Bryan himself said that he's not regaining strength in his arm, which various reports online have been alleging for weeks. According to F4WOnline.com, if Bryan goes under the knife again, he may be out of action from 6 to 12 months.



If it's true that he'd be out for possibly up to a year, then I'm afraid the ride will genuinely be over for Bryan. After that long, people will have not only moved on, but other guys will have risen up in his absence. Plus, considering how troublesome his recovery has been going and would be going, it's doubtful that WWE would take a chance on him as a long term main event player. I feel bad for the guy, even if I wasn't a fan I'd still feel bad, because I know how hard he's worked and how much he loves wrestling. Even if I wasn't into the guy, I'd still respect him for his work ethic and devotion. Plus, based on everything I've ever heard or read, he genuinely seems like a nice, down to earth kinda person and it always especially sucks when people like that get shafted.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire